kotiCOUTURE: The Missfiz

The Missfiz



Awwwwr :/ , stupid photobucket, I guess I have to upload some of my pictures elsewhere. I dont have much time to do it now - lots of exams - but it will be done one day...
Today I brought you a fulloutfit and 2 separate bottoms and tops. I hope you like them!

Meshes from simal and Bloom are included.
TOP     BOTTOM

Mesh from lavanilla is included.

Meshes from Trapping and Bloom are included.
TOP     BOTTOM

------------------------------------------------------------------
BOX link 
(all of them packed in 1 package. Numbers like pictures in row)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Koti,

    Love your new creations. But on your black leather skirt you've included the laVanilla mesh and not the Bloom one. Can you sort - please?!!

    Luv

    Shrubs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! :) I changed the lavanilla mesh for the Bloom one!

      Delete
    2. Got it!! My worries are over!! Many thanks Koti. luv Shrubs

      Delete
  2. wonderful site, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai