kotiCOUTURE: Dog Days Are Over

Dog Days Are Over


   Well I did some thinking, because lot of you were asking about my tattooed skintones, so I decided to make one for all of you! :) It's not a fullbody tattoo, just in the arms, neck (wich were really hard to make) and one in the leg. I really love it, I hope you too :) 
And of course I also make some piece of fabric to wear :D Separates this time.

Meshes from Kalynn and Martini are included.

TOP:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX
BOTTOM:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX

Meshes from Kalynn and Martini are included.
Shoe texture from Pixicat.

TOP:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX
BOTTOM:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX

Meshes from Kalynn and Kayleigh are included.
(Her butts look much better. This pose wasnt really a good choice :D)

TOP:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX
BOTTOM:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX

Meshes from Kalynn and Allisa are included.
Shoe texture from Gothplague.

TOP:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX
BOTTOM:     MEDIAFIRE     BOX


I made 4 new sims recently, but only 1 is for sale, and she is Netti with the tattooed skintone.
She is a badass dollface :D



In the zip there is a NO CC and a CC version of her, pick what you like. (I have Apartment Life and Seasons btw.). Both versions come with Maxis hair and dress. The NO CC version includes the tattooed skintone too! But you can download the skintone separately (for adult females)!


Credits:
thesimssi2, CoriousB, Alfred Askew, Paryun, SimpleLife
vividmiss, navetsea, Rensim, Oritasho


2 comments:

  1. Per-fect!
    I'm so happy that you made this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your work :-D.all ways hve since the beginning.If I'm not using my own creations.it's usual your Cc that's in my game.Keep up the fab work!! Btw the green hair you posted was freakin edgy awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai