kotiCOUTURE: Look Who's Back In Town!

Look Who's Back In Town!

Guyz, I dont have excuses...I was a terrible creator lately. Not because I havent been uploading since ages, but I wasnt gave a single word where I am and why I dont upload.
Actually, I thought I will never upload again. I just dont feel the way I felt before for the game and for creating.
BUT! This is not a goodby! A couple of days ago my passion ressurected from it's grave and I wanted to create again. So I did :) And this is the result, and a couple of other things, which will be uploaded very soon.
I'm not gonna be that awesome creator who once I was, I wont upload every week, or every month, but every once in the while I will bring new downloads to share.

So spread the word that I'm BACK! :D

About the upload:
I was inspired by American Horror Story - Coven. I love this show, I'm a huge fan form the very beginning. I really like how creapy this season is, I was always amazed by wichcraft.
This upload contains 2 dresses and 3 lipstick, but as I said, theres more coming! So keep an eye on my blog!

Mesh from Alisa is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE
Mesh from Alisa is included.
BOX     MEDIAFIRE


BOX     MEDIAFIRE


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are back. I am a huge fan of your creations. Thank you for sharing some more lovelies with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god i am so happy! welcome back! and thank you for these gems. i love absolutely everything about this season of american horror story and i'm so glad it inspired you, i die for their fabulous outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE AMERICAN HORROR STORY TOO, OMG, THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful dress!;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © kotiCOUTURE Urang-kurai